Wonkette culled some comments from Free Republic. These guys know what religion the killer is. Gotta be Muslim, right?
Nobody knows what’s really going on in Oslo or at the holiday camp island in Norway where a bombing and a shooting have left many people dead, but it’s always safe for American Idiots on the Internet to jump in with a suspect (“Muslims”) and a verdict (“guilty”) and a list of co-conspirators (“Obama and the liberals”) and a punishment (“kill ‘em all”). No matter that a tall blond man of “Norwegian appearance” and wearing a police uniform is described as the shooter on Norway’s Utoya Island — thee muslins are increasingly able to appear as whatever people or things they want to appear as, just like the Cylons or Harry Potter. Here’s what the foreign policy experts at FreeRepublic.com are saying about the attacks right now:
* But thank God we’re safe here in the US with the man-thing Janet Napitalano focusing on “white terrorists” rather than worrying herself about Muslim terrorists. /s
* As tragic as this is, at least when and if we ever get a president who really wants to fight terror, we’ll have reliable allies in the effort.
* Execute everyone involved!
Indeed! Execute all tall blond men of Norwegian appearance.
* “Wipe them out….All of them!”
* RayburnThompson R. Alex Thompson
Dems just blocked a balanced budget, and there’s a terrorist attack in Norway… and #whenblackpeoplegetpaid is the top trending topic?
* This will not stop until a real war on islam begins… and we all know that it is muslim demons that are doing this.
The Norwegians need to round up every Muslim in the country and send them packing, immediately. We need to do the same thing, but of course we never will.
* That’s one thing the appeasers just don’t get. Sure they might not blow you up while you’re slowing giving up your way of life to theirs, but any holdups in that process will poush the warfare from cultural to general violence very quickly. Basically, submit or die. It’s what the islamics say and it’s what anyone with any sense understands. The PC types have no sense.
* That second explosion is a fake.
* Obviously this was retaliation by Islamic terrorists for the publication of cartoons 5, 6, years ago depicting Mohammad. As you can see Muslims never forget an affront… they are still fighting the invading Crusaders from 1500 years ago! We’re fighting this war on terrorism the wrong way. Instead of us just reacting to the threats and spending trillions of dollars in the process, what we need to do is that every time there’s a terrorist bombing we should select a Muslim city, at random, and bomb a few square blocks, equal to the terrorist bombing. That will give them something to think about…!
Haha, yes, the Crusades that began 1500 years ago. Before the birth of Muhammad, apparently.
* Interesting you mentioned them running the drug trade, I see reports the muslims push drugs in many non muslim countries. Interesting for such a devout people but they are victimizing non muslims, so it’s ok. I’ve also read they carry out Hatfield-McCoy type clan killings and wipe out muslim families down to the babies. They decide if you did something “wrong” to their family your whole seed is imperfect and they kill everyone. Meanwhile, we are taught how bad Christians are.
It’s simply beautiful that this commenter doesn’t see the irony of referring to the Hatfield-McCoy feud.
CNN called this a RANDOM act of terror
No. RANDOM would be if they killed Christane Amanpour.
Here’s an AP article about the attacker, which says he was “a right-winger with anti-Muslim views but no known links to hardcore extremists.” Disappointingly but not surprisingly, it does not mention his religion. I’m guessing it’s not Islam.
UPDATE: Let’s preemptively kill/arrest/deport everyone who looks like this? Yeah, that’ll fly.
UPDATE #2: The Guardianhas an article profiling this guy. Guess what! He is a Christian. Shocker.
Another significant event was being baptised into the Protestant church of “his own free will” at the age of 15. More recently, however, he had expressed his disgust at his own church. “Today’s Protestant church is a joke,” he wrote in an online post in 2009. “Priests in jeans who march for Palestine and churches that look like minimalist shopping centres. I am a supporter of an indirect collective conversion of the Protestant church back to the Catholic.”
And for the sake of search engines: Christian terrorism Christian terrorism Christian terrorism.